This is my go-to recipe for Brussels Sprouts. It’s simple, healthy and delicious. It’s a yummy Thanksgiving side or anytime dish. Not only are these salty and crunchy little cabbages so easy to prepare, they’re packed with fiber, folic acid, vitamins C, K and several key antioxidants!
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ - 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, trim and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Mix olive oil, mustard, salt and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Toss sprouts in olive oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange in one evenly spaced layer on baking sheet.
- Roast until wilted and starting to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove any sprouts that are brown and crispy.
- Using a spatula flip remaining sprouts to make sure everything is coated in oil. Put back in the oven and continue to roast for about 15-20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!