Makes about 12-15 muffins
One of my wonderful clients introduced me to this super easy recipe with basic ingredients that you can doctor up to tailor to your family's own tastes. We added some chopped dates and a little bit of maple syrup for extra sweetness along with chocolate chips in some and blueberries in the others. Feel free to add mix-ins of your choice like walnuts, flaxseeds, chia seeds, dried fruit, dried coconut...the possibilities are endless.
- 3 Bananas Mashed
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Here are the additional ingredients we added to make these muffins:
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 5 Medjool Dates Chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the bananas, milk, eggs, baking powder, oats, maple syrup and vanilla together. Let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes and then add in your desired mix-ins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. The edges should be just turning brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer and pop in the toaster to warm up for a delicious and healthy breakfast or anytime snack!