Sweet potatoes are one of those perfect foods we should be eating often. This is an easy and delicious way to prepare them.
- 3-4 medium to large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 convection or 400 degrees F.
- Melt coconut oil in saucepan.
- Slice potatoes thinly, in a large bowl toss with coconut oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for about 35-45 minutes, checking them after 20 minutes and flipping over.
- Some of the potatoes may start to brown before the others if they are thinner, so remove those while letting the other chips cook until they start to brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. They will crisp as they cool.