This recipe is an adapted version from Wellness Mama and is super easy to make! It tastes just like regular fried rice but it is so much healthier! Cauliflower is packed with tons of nutrients and fiber so feel free to indulge in this delicious side dish.
- 1 Head of Fresh Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- 2 large Carrots finely chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Coconut Aminos
- ¼ cup Sesame Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grate cauliflower using a cheese grater or food processor and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat and add half of the sesame or coconut oil.
- Sauté carrots and onions until they start to soften.
- Add peas to pan until cooked then remove vegetables from heat, place in separate bowl and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil and cauliflower to pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes until cauliflower starts to soften but not mushy.
- Make a hole in the center of the mixture to reach the bottom of the pan and crack the eggs into the hole.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the coconut aminos and the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Scramble the eggs in the mixture.
- When eggs are cooked, return vegetables to pan and stir.
- Add the remaining coconut aminos and stir until all are heated and flavors are combined.