Makes 2 servings
A smoothie bowl is one of my favorite breakfasts and is super easy to make! Using frozen ingredients and as little liquid as possible gives it a creamy, ice cream-like texture. This nutritionally dense smoothie is packed with tons of greens and the whole food toppings make it a filling, complete meal!
- 1 Frozen Banana
- ¼ Avocado
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Spinach
- ½ cup Frozen Kale stems
- 1-2 Dates (optional – for added sweetness)
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1-2 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- Wild blueberries
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Add all smoothie ingredients to high-powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour half of your smoothie into a bowl and top with desired toppings!
- Freeze the remainder and the next morning just re-blend the frozen smoothie, pour into smoothie bowl and add your favorite toppings!