Makes 2 servings
This smoothie is perfect for those busy mornings when you need something on-the-go, and don’t have time to sit and eat something. Not only is it super healthy, but it’s delicious and takes less than 5 minutes to make. I love to make this for my kids before school. They love the rich and creamy texture and the addition of oatmeal makes it super filling so they feel satisfied for hours.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 1-2 Dates (optional – for added sweetness)
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter (optional)
- 1-2 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
Add all smoothie ingredients to high-powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Enjoy!