Frozen bananas and dark chocolate chips are all you need to make these yummy little ice cream bites that your kids will love! They are super creamy and store in the freezer perfectly, so stock up on these incredibly healthy two-ingredient treats!
- 5 Ripe Bananas
- ¾ - 1 cup Mini or Regular Size Dark Chocolate Chips
- Slice bananas into 1-inch slices and lay on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let thaw for 5-10 minutes. Bananas should be softened a bit, but still frozen.
- Place bananas in the food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop banana ice cream into mini muffin pan, filling each cup until full. Place muffin pan in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove pan from freezer and use a knife to pop out each bite. Store them in a freezer safe container and take out as needed.