Makes 16-18 Bars
These granola bars are packed with healthy ingredients, taste delicious and are beyond easy to make! They are naturally sweetened with banana and applesauce and contain healthy fats from the seeds. Perfect for breakfast, a post-workout snack, or a yummy dessert - you and your family will love them!
- 3 cups Rolled Oats (I use gluten-free oats)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mash the bananas and stir in the applesauce until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Stir into the banana mixture until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and press down evenly.
- Bake until bars and golden and are starting to separate from the sides of the pan, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.