Makes 1 generous serving
This creamy and dairy-free smoothie tastes just like a thick milkshake and is packed with healthy ingredients that both you and your kids will love! It makes the perfect breakfast, afterschool snack or guilt-free dessert.
- 8 ounces Almond Milk
- 1 ripe Banana
- 3-4 Dates
- ½ Avocado
- 2 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter
- Handful of Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flaxseeds
- Add all ingredients to high-powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Using a vegetable peeler, make some dark chocolate shavings as a topping.