Makes about 12-15 cookies
This just might be the easiest cookie recipe anyone could ever make! With just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and less than 15 minutes to bake, you have a high protein cookie that’s delicious, grain-free and naturally sweetened.
- 1 cup Smooth Organic Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all the ingredients except chocolate chips together until stiff dough is formed.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls and flatten with a fork, making a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake about 1 inch apart until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- Since cookies are flourless, they’re very tender so let them cool for a little while before serving.