Makes 4 servings
Skip the fro-yo shops where the yogurt is filled with questionable ingredients and sugar "infused" stuff and make your own delectable dessert! This recipe has only 4 ingredients and can be tailored to your specific likes. Couldn't be easier, healthier or more delicious!
- 2 cups Organic Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Organic Plain Whole-Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezable container (large mouth mason jar, cake pan), cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.