You and your family will LOVE enjoying these delicious, fiber-filled treats! Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and the protein from the Greek yogurt makes them the perfect summer or anytime snack!
- 2 cups Organic Blueberries
- 1 cup Organic Plain Whole-Milk Greek Yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons of Honey or 1 tablespoon Stevia
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the yogurt and the honey or stevia.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to coat in the yogurt in small batches. Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
- Place blueberries on baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch.
- Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are frozen, about 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.