Any way you “slice” it kids will love these apple and nut butter slices! Not only are they a healthy, fiber-packed after school snack or dessert but I love that kids can make it themselves in just a few minutes! As for the toppings, the sky’s the limit! Play around and see what you like and add any other toppings that you think will be delicious!
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Almond butter (or any other nut or seed butter)
- Chopped nuts
- Unsweetened coconut
- Organic dark chocolate chips
- Dried Fruit
- Spread almond or other nut/seed butter on top of apple.
- Top each apple slice with your choice and amount of toppings.