During the fall and winter months, roasted veggies are a deliciously healthy way to feed our cravings for warm, comforting and filling foods. This combination is made up of vegetables that are in season so they’re exceptionally flavorful and packed with fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. This also makes a beautiful and impressive side dish for entertaining that’s really easy to make!
- 2 cups Carrots, sliced
- 2 cups Red Onions, sliced
- 2 cups Golden Beets, sliced
- 2 cups Sunchokes, sliced
- 3-4 tablespoons healthy oil of your choice (Coconut, Olive or Avocado)
- 3 tablespoons chopped Thyme and Rosemary
- ½ -1 cup fresh Sage leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley as garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss vegetables in oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast veggies for about 20 minutes, check and then toss on the baking sheet and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until veggies are almost tender and just starting to brown.
- Sprinkle veggies with thyme and rosemary combination and sage leaves and toss everything again on the baking sheet.
- Roast for about 10 more minutes or so until sage is crisp, the veggies are tender and perfectly browned.