Makes 2 servings
These delicious tasting pancakes will be your new favorite breakfast! They are a pre/post workout favorite or a Sunday brunch staple and the best part is they are completely guilt free! If you like your pancakes very sweet, feel free to drizzle more honey or maple syrup on top!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1-2 tsp. organic raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, organic grass-fed butter or ghee
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ banana sliced
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
- Place peeled bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, 1 tsp. coconut oil, butter or ghee, maple syrup or honey (optional), sea salt and baking soda into a blender. Blend until batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease with remaining 1 tsp. coconut oil, butter or ghee.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low heat and pour the batter in small pancake circles. Cook until firm enough to flip (approx. 1-2 minutes), then flip pancakes and cook the other side and remove from heat.
- Top with chopped fruit and walnuts.
- Drizzle with extra honey or syrup. (optional)