Makes about 2 servings
This is one of my favorite sautéed vegetable medleys to make as a side dish to any entrée. It’s delicious, packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and takes no time to make. You can easily replace a vegetable here and there, too, if you prefer another one or don’t happen to have one of these on hand.
- 10-12 Asparagus spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced Shitake mushrooms
- 2 cups baby Spinach
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Rosemary (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, Ghee or Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Eden Shake Sesame and Sea Vegetable Seasoning
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil, ghee or grass-fed butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir asparagus until just tender about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for another 3-4 minutes. Add in the Coconut Aminos and stir.
- Add spinach and arugula to skillet and sauté until wilted and other vegetables are starting to turn a golden brown, about 5-7 more minutes. Taste and if needed add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from skillet and top with Eden Shake Sesame and Sea Vegetable Seasoning.