Makes 1 serving
This open-faced toasted sandwich is the perfect breakfast! Ezekiel bread toasted to golden perfection, slathered with creamy mashed avocado, and topped with paper-thin radish slices, dill and microgreens. It’s all incredibly easy to put together and the combination is amazing!
- 2 pieces Ezekiel bread
- 2-3 Radishes, sliced thin (I used a mandolin)
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 1 Lemon
- 4-5 springs of Dill, chopped
- 1 small handful Microgreens (I used Radish-Daikon Microgreens)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toast Ezekiel bread.
- Halve the avocado and scoop the flesh into a small bowl. Using a fork, smash the avocado into a creamy mixture.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice the radishes.
- Spread each piece of toast with the smashed avocado, layer the radish slices, sprinkle the dill on top and add the microgreens.
- Squeeze lemon on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.