This delicious salad is such a treat for the perfect summer night meal!
- 4-5 cups baby or any mixed lettuces that you like
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1-2 radishes thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup celery thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 10-15 grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ¼-½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ - 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cashew cream (optional)
- 2 1-1/2 lb. steamed lobster meat (I get mine from my local farmers market or local seafood shop). If you are adventurous, feel free to boil the lobsters’ yourself!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss the cauliflower in a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes – just enough time for the veggies to get that yummy roasted flavor.
- Combine lettuce, radish, onion, avocado, pumpkin seeds, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, celery, basil, salt and pepper
- Toss the salad with the dressing, plate the salad and mound the lobster (served warm or chilled) on top. Finish by drizzling with cashew cream. (optional)