Who doesn’t love a fresh and easy-to-make salad on a hot summer day? This wonderful side dish is incredibly flavorful, can be prepared in less than 10 minutes using simple ingredients that your whole family will love!
- 2 large Cucumbers sliced
- 1 small Shallot cut into small pieces
- 1 Avocado cut into cubes
- ½ cup chopped fresh Dill
- 2-3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼-1/2 cup Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Combine cucumber, shallot, avocado and dill in a bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine well.
- Chill until ready to serve.