Makes 8 pops
Let your kids pick out their favorite fruit and make homemade yogurt popsicles! We made these with only 4 ingredients but the sky is the limit when it comes to making yogurt pops. Use your imagination and create your own delicious flavors to enjoy whenever you want!
- Silicon muffin cups
- 1 1/4 cup Organic plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ medium bananas
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (I used Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries)
- 3-4 tbsp. Raw Honey
- Silicon or paper muffin cups
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Cut the ½ banana into slices and place one at the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and puree. Divide mixture evenly among the cups. Put a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and into the banana to hold the stick up. Place in freezer for 5 hours or until solid.