Transform grapes into delicious frozen Greek Yogurt popsicles dipped in hemp and chia seeds! Fiber, omega-3’s and protein make these adorable, easy-to-make and naturally sweet treats a healthy snack that you and your kids will love indulging in!
- Red grapes, washed and dried
- Organic plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Combine hemp and chia seeds and place in a small bowl.
- Pour ½ cup of yogurt into a small bowl and stir until smooth and free of any lumps.
- Poke each grape with a toothpick, opposite the end with the hole that was attached to the stem.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip the grape into the yogurt, then twirl it in the seeds and place it on the parchment paper.
- Repeat this process for all the grapes.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or longer and enjoy!!
- Can be stored in the freezer in a plastic bag for up to one month.