Fruit leather/roll ups are a kid favorite at our house! I love to pack it as a snack because it’s delicious and nutritious and doesn’t need to be refrigerated. Made with only 3 ingredients, without the artificial everything in the store bought versions and so simple that kids of any age can help make!
- 3 cups organic berries (I used half frozen strawberries and half fresh raspberries)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Blend fruit, honey and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, silicon baking mat or plastic wrap.
- Pour and spread mixture evenly (1/8 to ¼ inch thick) onto baking sheet. Mixture should be pourable but not thin enough to run off the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 3-4 hours or until the center is firm and no longer sticky to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut into strips and roll up. Can be stored for up to a month in a covered container.