Makes about 12-15 cookies
I’m completely obsessed with these healthy and addictive chocolate chip cookies! They’re soft and chewy and perfect as an afterschool snack or to satisfy your sweet tooth anytime! Gluten, dairy, and egg-free.
- 1 & ¼ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Flax Seeds
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, softened (not melted)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I used dairy-free Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, chia, flax and hemp seeds.
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Do not melt the coconut oil. It should just be soft. If you do melt it you will need to refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes before baking.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and blend together. Taste the batter and add a drop more honey if you prefer your cookies sweeter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop small spoonful’s of dough onto the sheet about 1 inch apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- If the cookies don’t seem done you may need to leave them in for a minute or two longer.
- Let cool and enjoy!