Makes about 12 -14 cookies
Amazing, naturally sweetened no bake cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way! They are decadent, delicious and so easy to make. Give this simple recipe a try; your family and friends will devour them in no time!
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. almond milk (or any other milk you prefer)
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup salted peanut butter, crunchy or creamy (can sub any other nut butter of your choice)
- 1 cup rolled oats (I used gluten-free)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Crushed nuts or more shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan combine coconut sugar, cocoa or cacao powder, almond milk and coconut oil. Bring to low boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbling for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, shredded coconut, oats, vanilla and salt. Stir to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Using a small ice cream scooper or rounded spoon, drop heaping tablespoon amounts of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional coconut or chopped nuts (optional).
- Let sit at room temperature until cooled and firm – about 30 minutes and ENJOY!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.