Makes about 1 ¼ Cups
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- ¼ - ½ cup Filtered Water
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½-1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Place cashews in a bowl and fill with filtered water at least an inch above the cashews.
- Allow cashews to soak for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Rinse cashews and place in blender with vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and water.
- Blend on high until desired consistency, adding more water as required to get very smooth.
Feel free to add Sun-Dried Tomatoes, or even Sriracha for a spicy kick! For a sweet cashew cream, replace vinegar and lemon with vanilla and maple syrup.