Makes 1-2 servings
Canned Wild Alaskan Salmon is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids that are essential for optimal health. This super easy-to-make wrap with avocado is so deliciously satisfying and makes a perfect healthy lunch or dinner!
- 1 can Wild Alaskan Salmon drained and mashed (I like Wild Planet or Vital Choice)
- 1-2 tbsp. Mayonnaise (I used Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- ½ - 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Celery stalk chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp. Dill, chopped
- 2-4 Collard Green leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine salmon, mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Lay collard green flat and scoop salmon salad into the middle. Add a couple of slices of avocado and roll into a wrap.