Yields 8 servings
These super yummy easy-to-make avocado cups served with slices of jicama are the perfect healthy and delicious appetizer or snack.
- 3 medium avocados (Hass) pitted and halved
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup mango, cubed
- ½ cup diced radishes
- 1 clove garlic, mashed (friends who prefer no garlic or no onion; no problem, just omit what you don’t want, it still comes out amazing!)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Plenty of salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocados in place in a medium bowl. Slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some larger chunks.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until they’re well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sliced jicama.