Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables to roast. It’s so versatile; you can serve it for an appetizer, side dish, or toss in a salad. Besides the delectable savory taste, cauliflower is a member of the cruciferous family of vegetables which helps prevent cancer and cardiovascular disease. It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich for strengthening the immune system and improving brain health.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in saucepan.
- Cut up cauliflower into small florets.
- Toss cauliflower with coconut oil in a bowl and then spread on baking sheet.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, check and then toss cauliflower on the baking sheet and cook for additional 10 - 20 minutes or until desired amount of browning and tenderness.